Sunday, November 2, 2008

My letter to the next president

Dear Senator Obama:

In the event of your election I would like to say a few words on behalf of the many issues you will now have to deal with as president.

First I would like to comment on your choice for vice president. Personally I believe you should have chosen Hillary Clinton instead of Joe Biden. Although Biden does have much experience in the vast world of politics I strongly believe Clinton would have made a much better running mate. However, I do think that Biden is a much better choice for a Vice President than Sarah Palin, so kudos to you for having some common sense.

Next I would like to bring up the issue of gas prices. I, as well as every other American in this country, have decided that the oil companies have gone too far! All they care about is their own greed and that green papered friend. I hope you plan on doing something about this because it’s absolutely killing Americans.

Lastly, I would like to say that I mostly agree with your views on abortion. I especially agree about the whole deal with women being able to have privacy and make their own decisions about the matter.

Thank you so much for your time and good luck to you in the future.

No comments: