Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Pretty Lazy Spring Break

This spring break I pretty much did nothing. I laid around the house, watched television, and practically lived off of Facebook. Oh yes, and ofcourse I stayed in my pajamas as long as possible. Okay hold up. I would love to say that this was all that went down, but really I did leave the house a couple of times.

The first Friday night I went to the Twilight DVD release party at Hastings. Honestly I did a whole lot of fun. At first I just walked around, talked to my friends, and basically just kindof chilled. Honestly, that is the only true reason I went. I do not really care about the movie because I did not like it. I went because the release party gave me a good excuse to hang with my friends at Hastings until midnight. Unfortunately, about 10:30 p.m. my friends decided to couple off and be all cute and lovey. Soooooo.....I went and found myself a good book. Then, about an hour and a half later, I decided that it was time to go.

The next Thursday I had to go to my friend's mandatory wedding party meeting. This reminded me that she was getting married in two months. Wow. Then that Friday was my other friend's sweet sixteen. This reminded me that she can now legally drive without an adult. Wow again.

So, as anyone can plainly see, my spring break was lazy, but eventful.

No comments: