Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So much depends upon...

So much depends
upon

a brass
doorknob

rough and rugged from
use

within the dark
times




Yeah I know. You are probably wondering what all that means. Although this may not make any sense to you, this makes perfect sense to me.

Have you ever just had a horrible day? What got you through it?

Ever heard the expression "when one door closes, another one opens"?

Think of it this way, the brass doorknob is connected to a door, and this door opens to something better. The doorknob is rough and rugged because so many people have been in similar situations and opened up the same door to freedom. This also explains the dark times part.

Now do you see what I mean? Do you understand? If not, maybe you viewed this in a different way. I never said there was a right or wrong view of this. I guess there could be many different opinions. I guess as long as you atleast get something out of it, then everythings all good.

No comments: